Friday, June 13, 2008

A+ Appliances


We have finally joined adulthood! Nate and I bought our first washer and dryer last Saturday and they were delivered on Wednesday. And the part that gets to me is how excited we are. Who knew household appliances could bring such happiness to a home?! No more schlepping around this county and the next to get our laundry done. The only drawback is that they are white, I wanted a fun color like red, but our make and model doesn't come in anything but white. But I don't even care, I am just so excited to have clean clothes around the clock!

1 comment:

Dawney said...

Kim-
I love your new blog- the background is very cute. As a matter of fact... I went to the same site and found backgrounds for the floor blog as well as my family blog! Congrats on the washer and dryer and welcome to adulthood! :) Let me know when I can put your address as a link from the floor.
-Dawney