Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July!

Happy 4th of July to everyone! Hope you are all having a blast. Well, I am stuck at work tonight and Nate is going to see a movie with Benji and Amanda. He really wants to set off some fireworks tonight but I warned him that I don't want to see him here at the hospital with severe burns or missing fingers! So let's hope he stays safe. Both Nate and I are tired of these hot temperatures already. We decided that once he's finished with school we wouldn't mind moving to Oregon or Washington. Bring on some rain! We are feeling so grateful for air conditioners this time of year.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy 4th of July to you, too! (A day late, sorry!) I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Where did you find such a cute template? Mine's boring. But hey, it 's something. Glad to see you guys are doing so well! Beautiful wedding pictures, by the way. I love them! Keep up the good blog work!

Heather