Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's About Time

We finally put up our Christmas decorations! My mom had brought us a wreath a few days ago and it was making me feel guilty about not having other decorations up. So after going to dinner with Benji and Amanda Friday night we finally got around to putting up our tree and some lights. Now I am wishing we had done it much sooner. I love the glow from the lights on the tree and Nate says it makes our apartment much more "homey," and I have to agree. Now that our decorations are up and there is some snow on the ground I feel like Christmas is here at last.
Our tree, sorry that it's a little blurry.



The wreath that my mom gave us.



The stockings are hung on a bookshelf because we have no fireplace.


These are some fun snowflake lights that change colors. I like that they have the little suction cups that stick right to the window.


3 comments:

Joe Pratt said...

Cool! We'll have to make the trip over to come see it! We missed you today.

Elizabeth said...

I was so excited when I saw your snowflake lights the other night! HOw fun!

Nate said...

I love decorating the tree with you.