Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Saturday Afternoon

With hesitation I realize that my Saturday afternoons have changed. BYU football is back. I do have to give my husband some credit, he only follows BYU football and Jazz basketball. It could be worse. So since I am going to be married to Nate forever, I am trying to learn to like watching sports. We went to the in-law's house to watch the game with everyone and we had a blast.


first game of the season means:




a super excited husband



the cutest nephew for some entertainment
(P.S. Keith, thank you for letting me play with you when I got bored, which was often. You are so much fun. Tell your mom that I missed her. Congrats on the new teeth!)




a lot of people were on the edge of their seat



and a lot of excited fans when BYU won!!!
>

Hope everyone else enjoyed the game. How many more games are left this season?


Signature

No comments: