Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summertime Crafts

Every other Friday morning my mother-in-law hosts girls' time. We have been making bead jewelry and I have to say they have been turning out super cute! In addition to the jewelry it is so fun just to spend time together talking.


I made homemade bread for the first time yesterday. I know, shocking! I'm 24 years old and have been married for over three years and I've never made homemade bread. Here's the story: a few weeks ago Nate's cousin Alisha made these super yummy rolls. One day at our jewelry making session I told her that I had to have that recipe. Alisha told me that it was the Pantry Secret recipe and that she would teach us all a class with the recipe and all the variations. I decided I couldn't wait for a class, so I googled the recipe and tried it yesterday. To be honest I think it turned out pretty good for a first try. Now I am even more excited to attend Alisha's class! Thanks to Alisha for the great recipe!!

1 comment:

The Durfee Family said...

I made that same bread for the first time yesterday too! It turned out better then I thought it would turn out too! Happy cooking:)