Monday, September 20, 2010

The Happenings

Everybody knows that I LOVE watching BYU games (please read the sarcasm). It is the highlight of my weekends!! Fortunately Amanda feels the same way I do, so we try to other activities while our husbands watch the game. We've gone shopping, played with Keith, and baked all to try and endure the games. These pictures are from the first game of the season, notice how I failed to take a picture of anyone but Keith, oh well, he's cuter than us anyway. Thanks for entertaining us Keith! You're welcome over anytime!




Nate and I try to make it up to visit my mom every couple of weeks. This time we went up for Sunday dinner and games. Just in case you're wondering, I did win. :)




Justin and Whitney blessed their cute baby Beckham earlier this month. Here are a few pictures I took that day. I am not totally happy with this double page, I'll probably re-do it. Just click on the picture to enlarge.




We went to Sam's farewell and luncheon. It was fun to celebrate a missionary and to see all the family.


Happy Birthday Jake! Congrats on reaching double digits!

No comments: