Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day, a New Addition, and a Baby Shower

It's been an exciting week for us! Sunday was Mother's Day and we were able to visit both of our moms. I made them each a personalized recipe binder with some of our favorite recipes and some family favorites.


On Tuesday we welcomed a brand new niece into the family. Lacey Nichole was born Tuesday evening. We got to see her on Wednesday and she is darling! She has lots of dark hair just like her older brother did when he was born. I can't believe how small she is! Congratulations Benji and Amanda.
We will also be having another nephew added to the family any day now. This morning I went to a shower for my other sister-in-law. Please forgive my photography, I can't seem to stop throwing up, so I just took pictures from my seat on the couch. Julianna got lots of cute things for baby Jack.


No comments: