Friday, July 1, 2011

Couponing - 1 Month Down

Okay, I have officially been a couponer for one month! I am totally hooked and I will always be couponing from now on. Here are a few pictures of what I accumulated in just a month! Keep in mind that this doesn't include anything that goes in the fridge or freezer, stuff we've already used, items that are in my kitchen pantry, and the huge box of stuff I gave to my mom. Even with all that stuff missing from these pictures I am pretty dang proud of my stock pile.

Sorry, this first one is the inside of my linen closet. I know it's not a great photo.


I already told Nate that I need another set of shelves!


P.S. I would like to also brag about how I saved $70 on fireworks with coupons! The hubs is a HUGE fan of fireworks and we were able to get tons this year because of coupons!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Kim, you're so awesome! Your stock pile looks great! You've totally inspired me to start couponing! I've already started clipping and organizing, and now I'm convincing Joe that a 2nd car will totally save us money in the long run b/c I'll be able to shop the sales and use coupons, etc... (Wal-mart was too far for Joe to take me). Once I really get into it, I'm sure I'll have questions though. ;)