Sunday, September 9, 2012

DTR

Dear BYU Football,

I am breaking up with you. And this time it's not me, it's you. It's definitely you. I came to your game yesterday, I dressed in BYU colors, I cheered, I took some fun pictures, I tried hard to not make fun of any zoobies. And what did you do? You burned me, you burned me bad. In all my 26 1/2 years I have never ever been this sunburned! My arms, my legs, my face. Oh my face. It is all lumpy and bumpy and the skin is puckered and when I touch on accident it leaks fluid. It is so gross and it hurts so bad! Like the kind of pain that makes you call your mom. My mom says I'll live, but I feel like it's kinda touch and go right now. I did make it through the night. Cute Nate set up the air mattress downstairs for me so I could be cooler. He's nice. So long BYU football. Call me when you have a covered stadium.

Sincerely,
Tomato Kim


P.S. My new favorite person right now is Lizzie Buhler. She gave me a tip about keeping the aloe in the fridge so it's nice and cold when you put it on. Genius! I'm pretty sure heaven is made of cold aloe.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Kim! That sounds awful! I hope you feel better soon! I understand why you're done with BYU football. Glad you've got a good husband on your side!

Becca said...

Ummm.... Lizzie? Sure... Just kidding! =) Love ya!