Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This year was our year to spend Thanksgiving with Nate's family. Ben and Katie were able to get some time shares up in Park City so we celebrated the holiday there. We spent a whole week in Park City and had lots of fun. We had a room with a great view of the pool and the slopes. Nate only had to work two days and it was so nice to get some time with him. There was lots of swimming, playing pool and shuffleboard, and lots of family time. Of course there were trips to the outlets and a feast on Thanksgiving day. I think everyone had a really enjoyable time. For Thanksgiving Nate and I were in charge of stuffing, pies, and cooking the turkey. I'm happy to report that everything turned out really well. I was nervous cooking such a huge turkey (21 lbs.), but it came out really nice and moist. Everyone enjoyed it. It was a good week and a happy holiday.

Here's the double page scrapbook layout I made with our Park City pictures.

No comments: