Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blogging How-To

So today I had a realization. People could be pinning things from my personal blog onto Pinterest. Scary! So I'm normal, I use Pinterest and think it's pretty great. However I don't see any reason that people would need to pin things from my personal blog. So I did a little research on how to block my photos from being pinned and thought I'd share it with you. I had previously blocked the ability for people to click and save photos from my blog but I needed to block the ability to pin. I just don't want my personal images shared. I found a great tutorial that is so simple too. It teaches you how to block individual photos and how to do a blanket blockage where no images can be pinned. I chose the second option. Here is the link: http://practicallyfunctional.com/how-to-prevent-your-photos-from-being-pinned-on-pinterest/ Hope this helps!

No comments: