Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I know we had a good time with Nate off work and spending time with family. We spent Sunday afternoon at my mom's house having lunch and watching a movie. Monday we had a picnic with Nate's family and played in the park. I made baked beans for the first time for the picnic. Nate loves baked beans so it was high time I learned to make them! He was really pleased with the result, so that was good. I think the little kids had the most fun with the playground and Grandma Smith's parachute. It was a good kick off to summer. I can't believe summer is here!

Little Lacey with cute Aunt Amelia.

Steph and Jake.

The older boys playing frisbee.

I wish Nate wasn't cut off in this picture, I'm so bummed it doesn't show him catching the frisbee.

Grandma Smith helping to teach Keith how to bat.

Parachute time!

No comments: