Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mothers' Day

For Mothers' Day weekend I went up to Idaho with my sister to see my mom and grandma. My mom knew we were coming, but we totally surprised my grandma. Kelley (my sister) and I spent the night Saturday and so we got lots of time with them. It was fun to see them and spend time catching up. Kelley totally wins daughter of the year though, she got my mom Shania Twain tickets for her Mothers' Day gift. Yah, my gift totally paled in comparison. My mom is super excited to go to the concert with Kelley in August. They should have a blast. We made it home safely on Sunday afternoon and I got to spend some time with Nate. That evening we went to Nate's parents' house for his missionary brother's phone call. It was good to see Elder Smith and he sounds like he's having an amazing time. I can't believe we'll see him in six months!

So I only took one photo all weekend. Here's my cute mom and my little sister.

Don't forget to check out our adoption profile at http://adoption.com/profiles/nksmithfamily-1800, and feel free to pass it along!

No comments: