Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pumpkin Carving 2015

So each year Nate and I carve coordinating pumpkins. It's our big Halloween tradition. This year Nate was in charge of choosing the theme, and he chose super heroes. He found a wonder woman stencil for me and he chose a batman/superman combo stencil for himself. This year was extra fun, my mom and little sister Kelley joined us. Kelley did not follow suit however, and she went off book and carved a sun instead of something super hero related. I think her pumpkin turned out pretty cute, we collaborated on how to get the center circle to "float" in the middle - we used toothpicks. In my opinion the pumpkins were a hit again this year. We always have such a blast and it's always nice to do something creative. Can't wait to see what we carve next year!





We're hoping to adopt, check our profile out at http://adoption.com/profiles/nksmithfamily-1800 and feel free to pass it along!

No comments: