Wednesday, April 13, 2016

National Sibling Day

So I made a discovery today, did you know that there a national sibling day? I had no idea! I was a little bummed to learn that it was this past Sunday, I totally missed it! So I text my siblings and told them my discovery and that we had missed the celebration. A few hours later my little sister sent me this picture.


Have you ever seen cuter kids! This is us looking so darling in the '90s. Notice the steps on the side of my brother's hairstyle and the sweet bows my sister and I are rocking. I mean, how sweet do we look?!


So I text my siblings back this picture.

This would have been shortly before my little sister was born. The girl in the middle is our older half-sister, she's 14 years older than me. My favorite part of this photo is the look on my brother's face! It totally cracks me up. I text them that we must have just been told my mom was expecting my little sister and that's why Josh has that look of pure panic on his face. This is seriously one of my most favorite pictures! And of course Kelley and I are the only ones responding to the group texts, Josh is being lame, so we're just blowing up his phone with group texts. Oh, the joy of having siblings.

In all seriousness, Tori, Josh, Kelley, love you all and thanks for the awesome memories!

No comments: