Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Guy's Trip

Nate had an opportunity to take a quick trip to Indiana/Illinois/Wisconsin one weekend last month. His good friend works for a company that makes these rad archery targets. Nate's friend invited Nate to come out and attended a shoot with him and they had a blast. Nate sent me some fun pictures while he was out there and he also came home with some crazy stories. Did you that in some parts of our country you can buy giant boxes of cheese sauce? Nate told me to imagine a huge box with a spout, kind of like a big box of Pepperidge Farm goldfish, but filled with nacho cheese sauce. I've never come across a need for so much pourable cheese sauce, but it's nice to know it's there if I need it :). I'm glad Nate had a great time, but I sure did miss him!



No comments: