Thursday, January 29, 2009

Favorite Things


It's been a while since we posted and so I decided to do a nice dedicatory post. Maybe this will be a recurring theme, and maybe it will be called Friday Favorites (yes, I do know that today is Thursday, the Friday thing will be for the future posts). This week I've decided that one of my favorite things is Clorox wipes (or Lysol wipes, whichever I have on hand). I can't live without them. Between my job and my slight germaphobia I cannot be without disinfectant. I use Clorox wipes daily, I use them on everything from shoes to countertops to doorknobs. The list goes on and on. Thank you Clorox for your fine efforts in this wonderful product, and for the extra peace of mind they bring with all their germ killing powers. Well done.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

OH MY!! I love them too! I use them to clean EVERYTHING!! And the yellow is the only bottle I've ever used. Are the other colors just a fresh smelling? I saw them at Costco a few weeks ago and almost bought them, but I'm afraid of non-yellow fresh lemon scented ones!

Elizabeth said...

Hey, my sister-in-law's sister has started making FREE scrapbooking kits for others to use. She just made her first kit adn I thought of you! Maybe you'll like her designs. Her blog is:

http://www.melissaschicdesigns.blogspot.com/