Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Year So Far

Where have we been? The new year has been busy so far. Well, I started out the year with a horrible cold and so hopefully that's out of my system for a while. Nate has been busy with work and school and just being handsome. I have started a new hobby. I received Photoshop for Christmas and have not been able to put it down! I really have enjoyed learning digital scrapbooking and have been busy creating pages. Hopefully I can still remember to post occasionally on the blog, but in the mean time, here are some of my digital creations...


3 comments:

FamilyMoe said...

Great pages Kim! I LOVE them :) You'll have to show me more.

Elizabeth said...

So fun! I love your scrapbook pages! Keep posting more so that maybe I'll get motivated to do mine! ;)

Dawney said...

They look wonderful, Kim! You make me want to try out photo shop! Oh- and have fun at your concert!