Saturday, January 23, 2010

Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk

Last night Nate and I went out with Benji and Amanda. We went out to dinner and then played indoor miniature golf. Pretty sure I didn't win. I did however get the night's only hole in one! I think Amanda won, she had a lot of great shots that should have gone in. Of course I didn't remember to take one single picture. I should have made that one of my New Year's resolutions. I need to take more pictures.

Also last night, Nate was making a bowl of cereal and I kept telling him that he was adding too much milk. Moments later he sat down to eat and........................


I did manage to get a picture this time. Moral of this story--the wife is always right!

P.S. Nate tells me that Trix aren't just for kids.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Um yes I totally won! Which reminds me, Benji owes me a back massage. It was very fun with you guys though!