Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two and a Half Years


Mondays are never fun. But this week Tuesday was my least favorite. Tuesday marked the two and a half year mark for us. We've now been trying to have a baby for over two and a half years. No wonder I've cried three out of four days this week. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would ever take this long, and to be honest, I don't feel like we are anywhere near having a baby. I'm so exhausted from carrying this pain around. I hurt everyday and I know Nate does too. Don't get me wrong, some days are much easier than others. This week is just hard because of yesterday, and my birthday is also coming up which makes me feel old and just marks another age at which I won't be a mother. Just a little down about things today.

2 comments:

Rob and Jenni Holman said...

Kim you are a great person and know that we love you and are here for you!!

Pro Tutus said...

Hi, you left me a post awhile back on my blog (ivfbb.blogspot.com. I feel your pain. It took us many years of trying to have our baby. I remember those days vividly. It is hard. My heart goes out to you.