Friday, November 5, 2010

Perks

So I had to drive Nate to work today. We have some fun plans this evening and didn't want to have to drive separately on the way home, so I drove him to work. On our way to South Jordan we had a nice talk. During our conversation the matter of our infertility came up. Nate mentioned that he wished he knew what he could do to make it up to me. I said DIAMONDS! Nate joked that every time I start my period I should get a diamond. Sweet! Then I remembered that I haven't had a period in months (the doctor and I are working on it, however my uterus is not known for being cooperative). Dang it! Can I get diamonds for all the other months though? Just curious. Sorry if that was a little personal, but my mind has been on diamonds all day. Babies and diamonds, that is my Christmas list this year, which is funny because I think that has been my Christmas list for the past few years. A girl can dream.

1 comment:

Rob and Jenni Holman said...

I think you should get diamonds for every month!! you deserve the best!! love you guys!!