Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Three Things That Made My Day

I guess I should really have titled this post, "Lame Things I'm Proud Of." Then I remembered that sentences shouldn't end in of. Please ignore the fact that I just ended two sentences that way. Man, I really shouldn't blog when I'm so tired. I don't think I've gotten more than 4-5 hours of sleep any night this week. Anyway, I've been having a pretty good day. I was lucky enough to see Keith for a few hours today, he showed off for me saying all the new words he learned. Honestly, he has the cutest little boy voice! We were playing while Amanda put groceries away and he was being a little naughty so I said, "No way Jose!" Oh my gosh, he laughed and laughed. He kept knocking the same bottle over again and again, and each time he would look over at me and smile until I said, "No way Jose!" Oh gosh, I could listen to Keith laugh all day! That was fun thing that made my day number one. Number two was the fact that I bought a 14.5 pound turkey for $4.70! Amazing deal!!! That comes to $0.32 a pound! Woot woot! That also made my day. Okay, number three is pretty lame, I will readily admit that. So I was eating a sucker and made it the whole way without biting it. Okay, lame, I know! But I seriously can NEVER make it through an entire sucker without chomping it into little pieces. Now insert random fact of how I have never had a single cavity. Anyway, I'm just having a pretty good day, I hope all of you are too.

1 comment:

Rob and Jenni Holman said...

Kim you are so cute!!! I think its the little things in life that make it great and worthwhile :)