Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July 2015

I loved that the 4th fell on a weekend this year. Nate had Friday off of work and you all know that I love a long weekend with Nate! My mom and sister also had Friday off of work so we had them both over and grilled some hamburgers and made a tropical watermelon sorbet. Of course I forgot to take pictures of anything that day! I hate when I do that! On Saturday, the actual 4th we partied with Nate's family. We had a yummy dinner and watched some of the Real Salt Lake soccer game, then they ended the night with some fireworks. We also all got together the next day for the blessing of our newest little nephew. Busy weekend, but a really good weekend.

I did remember to get some pictures on the 4th. Thanks to my sweet sister-in-law Amelia, I have some pics of Nate and me together.


Don't forget to check out our adoption profile at http://adoption.com/profiles/nksmithfamily-1800, and feel free to pass it along.

No comments: