Friday, November 13, 2009

Babysitters Club

Nathan's company gives each of their employees a paid day off for their birthdays. Nate took his day off today. It was so fun to have him home with me during the day, I love spending time with him. For a few hours today we had the opportunity to babysit our nephew Keith. That little boy is so well behaved! Keith hardly fussed and was full of smiles and cute baby noises, we had a blast with him.


Keith played some X-Box in Nate's new gaming chair...






Keith and Nate installed a new hard-drive...




Keith learned how to type...


and then both Keith and Nate played on the computer. All in all, we had a great time. Thanks for coming over Keith!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Too cute!!! I love the couchs.....
We got to use them for 7 years. I still love them. I'm glad you guys got them.