Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shopping and Scriptures




Nate and I went shopping yesterday morning. Not crazy 4 am shopping, but we went out at 9 am to get some Christmas decorations and wrapping paper while it was half off, and we also had to do a little grocery shopping. While we out we saw this license plate and I had to take a picture of it. I totally made Nate follow the car until it stopped so I could get a semi-decent picture. Where did they stop? None other than McDonald's! Poor Nate was forced to follow them into the drive-thru so I could take a picture. I'm sure we looked ridiculous. I just figured that if someone went to all the trouble to put a scripture verse on their license plate maybe I should take notice. Here is the verse:

3 Nephi 14:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"

Just thought I'd share our little discovery with all of you.

No comments: