Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful




Nathan and I had a great Thanksgiving. I worked last night and was scheduled to work tonight, but I was able to find someone to work for me. What a blessing. Nate and I spend this afternoon eating and socializing with his extended family. We enjoyed good food and better company. Driving home from American Fork, Nate asked if I would like to go spend the evening with my mom, since I no longer had to work. Of course I said yes! We played some card games and some Wii and we would have had a lot of fun, except that my mom totally cheated and won every card game. You think by now she would know that I like to win. Now I'm exhausted (I only slept two hours this morning), but I just wanted to acknowledge the good day we had and I know that I am so blessed and have so many things to be thankful for, not only today, but all year long. Nathan and I want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: