Friday, February 11, 2011

Looking for Craft Ideas

I am on the hunt for some cute St. Patrick's Day crafts. I am finally starting to feel up to being creative. Do you have an idea for me? I would like to have the crafts finished by the end of the month so that I can display them starting March 1. Also send me some ideas for Easter, really any spring craft. Keep in mind I am diabetic so I don't want things that revolve around baked goods or candy. Any suggestions? Would anyone like to come over and craft with me? Here are a couple things I have found so far:

Luck Sign from It's A Girl Thing



Fabric Flowers from The Creative Crate



Butterfly Wreath from The Creative Crate



I LOVE the fabric flowers, I think they would look so cute in my kitchen or on my entertainment center. I would love other ideas though, and I'm serious about a craft party! Thanks!




2 comments:

The Durfee Family said...

I think those are so cute! I love those flowers too! Crafters Corner has a bunch of cute stuff that you make. I wanna come craft! I need someone to craft with because I never do it by myself!

Heidi said...

Cute ideas. Here are some I found:

Lucky Jute Sign: http://iheartnaptime.blogspot.com/2011/02/lucky-jute-sign-by-craft-goodies.html

Clover Leaf Messy Ribbon Reverse Applique: http://www.sewastraightline.com/2010/03/messy-ribbon-reverse-applique.html

Lucky Burlap Banner: http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/2010/03/luck-burlap-banner-tutorial.html

Too bad I live so far away. I would totally craft with you!