Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Panic Time!!!

Okay folks it's official. I am going to be off the grid until Saturday. Please do not be offended if I don't answer calls, texts, or emails. I also will no be looking outside for carrier pigeons of smoke signals. Sorry. It is crunch time! Winkflash is having their flat rate book sale for the next few days. This is a huge deal! I get a beautiful, custom bound 12x12" scrapbook filled 100 pages of my digital scrapbook pages for only $25. That is insane! Do you realize that you can't even have individual pages printed that cheap, let alone bound into a book! Insane! So basically I need to get my hiney in gear and finish my book. I have nearly two books full but since they are in chronological order I can't leave any gaps, and I have some pages that bug me that I want to re-do. I am determined to finish and have it ordered by Friday. Oh my gosh I can't wait!!! So for the next few days I am going to scrapbook and watch the first season Burn Notice, don't judge me, but it actually sounds fun!

P.S. Please don't look at my blog. I LOVE February, it is a fantastic month, and hugely underrated! It saddens me that I haven't put up a cute February header and such, as soon as my book is done that will be next on the list!


***UPDATE***
Okay, I finished the wedding announcement/invitation I was working on yesterday so I am scrapbooking my little heart out. Here are the pages I've made/edited so far (as of 11:20 Tuesday morning). One is from 2008, one from 2009, and one from 2010. I still need to make a double page of our wedding from summer 2007, but I am dreading it because I know it will take forever. That will probably be the last one I do.

-Newport Beach Vacation 2008. Don't worry about how the papers don't align perfectly, the binding will hide it.


-Zak's Homecoming 2009. Boy pages are not my favorite, they stress me. I don't want to make them all frilly and feminine, and I kind of feel limited. Oh well, here it is.


-Benji's Birthday 2010


*Answer to a comment. Yes, I do everything from scratch. Sometimes I browse through templates and find some inspiration. Some templates might have a photo grouping that I like and some may have a fun way to incorporate a title. I use those ideas and make my own pages. My most favorite digital scrapbook store is Sweet Shoppe Designs, they have the best selection hands down and I like the aesthetic of a lot of their designers, I would say 90% of all my scrapbooking purchases are from this site. I also like Shabby Princess, Scrap Orchard, and Scrap Matters.

3 comments:

Dawney said...

Sounds like fun! :) Have a good time! ;)

Elizabeth said...

You crack me up! Thanks for letting me know about that awesome deal! Maybe I'll try for it.....

Anonymous said...

I love your pages! Do you start from scratch on each one or use a template? What's your favorite site for digital kits?

Also, I checked the site and it said the sale was extended to the 10th!