Monday, February 7, 2011

Lovin' It

Oh man, I am so loving this Valentine's Day kit I bought this morning. Best part, it was on sale! Yay! I used the Vintage Valentine kit from ScrapOrchard to decorate my blog. It's probably my favorite blog look yet, so don't be surprised if I don't change anything until October! Anyway, I love this kit and I just wanted to share!

Also, I am posting a hot wing recipe on the Durfee Family Recipe Blog. I made 4lbs. of these suckers yesterday and Nate and my brother ate them all! They said they were great! I didn't even get a picture of them because they were eaten so quickly!

One last thing, since I am talking about things to love, I am so loving Tim McGraw right now. His song "Felt Good On My Lips" has been stuck in my head all weekend and I love it!



No comments: