Friday, January 28, 2011

Making Me Proud

Woo hoo Natey! My handsome husband was nominated and received a little $50 award for being amazing at work.
The award states; "Nathan Smith is one of our newer employees, however Nathan has done an exemplary job in several key areas. Nathan receives excellent customer surveys, is punctual, and extremely efficient. During a time of record workloads for our TSE team Nathan has demonstrated how to handle a large workload with extreme efficiency."
That's my husband! Good job babe, you always make me proud. In an effort to be a little more positive in my everyday life, I want to celebrate the little things more, things like this award. I know that Nate is a hard worker and I am glad he is being recognized for it.

Here is what I think he should buy with his prize money:
It's called a Connect-A-Desk laptop holder, I mean, if that's not sexy I don't know what is! You can find it online at Think Geek.