Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Christmas Time

Oh man, today was good. I was able to do two of my favorite Christmas activities, wrapping presents and driving around looking at Christmas lights. I LOVE wrapping presents, LOVE it! Drop your gifts off at my place and I would be happy to wrap them for you! Tonight for Family Home Evening we went and drove around looking at Christmas lights. We have these fun glasses that turn the lights into fun shapes. We blasted our Christmas music and had so much fun just talking and driving. I've been a bit of a scrooge this year, and haven't been too excited for Christmas. Someone is doing the 12 Days of Christmas to us this year and I have to say, it really has brightened my mood. So if it is you, THANK YOU! Merry Christmas! Soon I will have to post some pictures of our decorations.

No comments: