Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Recipe Blog

Oh man, I so need to be cleaning, we are having company tonight. Oh well, I've been posting on our new family recipe blog! That's right folks we have a family recipe blog. It is Durfee Family Recipes. So come on over and take a look! If you want to contribute, just send me your recipe and I can add it, or if you are familiar with blogging, send me your email and I will add you as an author. To be able to add a recipe, check your inbox for an invitation, then click on the link to be added as an author. Once you have done this then you can post away! I need lots of new ideas for fun dinners, so everyone better be posting tons! Also, post your kitchen tips or fun food websites for the rest of us to enjoy! If there is stuff you would like to see on the blog, let me know, I am open to suggestions. Happy cooking Durfee girls, and those of us who have married in!


Just click the image to go directly to the recipe blog!

No comments: