Thursday, March 24, 2011

10 Years

Today marks the 10 year anniversary of my dad's death. It's weird, it seems like it was so so long ago, but I remember so many things about that day. He died just 3 weeks after I turned 15. I don't think I've ever mentioned my dad on this blog before. I didn't agree with a lot of his choices or actions, but he is still my dad. Here's his picture. Sorry about the quality, it's a picture of a picture. I don't have it hanging up, but I do have it saved. I think it's the only one I have. I'm not super sad, it's been a lot of years and I think I'm just used to it. What does make me a little sad is the fact that he never met Nate, that he wasn't there at my high school graduation or my wedding or other big moments. I am a little sad that my kids will never know one of their grandpas. Anyway, I just thought I would mention this day.

No comments: