Friday, March 25, 2011

Heart Update

I had my appointment with the electrophysiologist this morning. He confirmed what the previous doctor had said. Surgery is an option, but it's not ideal for my exact situation. With the surgery I run the risk of needing a pacemaker. Not exactly great news. Surgery may be required down the road, but for now they are going to try and control everything with medication. My new medication will most likely make me very very tired for a week or two, but once my body is used to it the tiredness will go away. The medicine also makes diabetes a little harder to control, so I am going to have to be really careful there too. I see him again in two weeks and we will see how things are going.
That's the news for now. I am so glad we are just a few hours away from the weekend! I can't wait to see my husband!


Oh my gosh! Look what I found! Further proof I really need an iphone! See Nate, I could even work from my phone!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That's good they're trying to avoid surgery. I'm glad they figured out what's going on.